Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
09-08-2022, 06:32 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Iskandar Taib Quote
Check out eBay. There are a lot of Kx, Kr, K30, K50 etc. bodies and lenses in many colors available, most of these are shipping from Japan. I've got a white Kx (I even bought a lens hood for the lens and applied white vinyl decal to it.. ), and will soon be receiving a purple one in the mail (which was shipping from the US). From what I understand, there were 90+ color combos available in Japan. Only seen one of the Korejanairobo Kx on sale, though - the price was exorbitant, as you'd imagine. My next camera body will probably be a K30 or K50 in some color or another.

By the way, I came across the 35mm f2.4 DAL lens in blue. And then I found this picture in the lens reviews:

I wonder what other lenses come with color options.

Oh.. the Korejanairobo Kx:

Iskandar
I'm not aware of any other lenses with colours except the 18-55 kit lens.
I have seen a few purple, red, white, pink and obviously black ones here in Australia but the rest are very hard to find.
I'd like a Da35 anyway and in matching colours to my camera's would be nice. There are a few white ones about.
I would like to know if Pentax kept a record of how many of each colour they produced?

09-09-2022, 05:24 AM   #17

Photos: Albums
a ... purple??? colored k-x on MPB in the EU at the moment https://www.mpb.com/en-eu/product/pentax-k-x/sku-1643692
09-09-2022, 05:57 AM   #18

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pimpim Quote
a ... purple??? colored k-x on MPB in the EU at the moment icon/midnight/@menu
Blue rather than purple but very nice. Not familiar with that site which shows me there is a few other avenues I'm not familiar with
09-09-2022, 06:05 AM   #19

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Robbod Quote
Blue rather than purple but very nice. Not familiar with that site which shows me there is a few other avenues I'm not familiar with
ah thanks! I have some colorblindness, I guess it's one of those shades of blue I never will identify