Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #16

Original Poster
polur101 - congrats

Hey,

Would you mind sharing the auction details? When did the auction end?

I have been watching the prodigital auction and if it ends around 7-9PM eastern time, the winning bid goes up to ~$630. So $590 seems a great great deal.

Prodigital is a legit online store. The only negative thing I hear is slow shipping. I wonder whether US customers can get the 3 year extended warranty when they buy from prodigital.

12-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #17
Forum Member

K20D price

QuoteOriginally posted by kibipod Quote
Hey,

I have been watching the prodigital auction and if it ends around 7-9PM eastern time, the winning bid goes up to ~$630. So $590 seems a great great deal.

Prodigital is a legit online store. The only negative thing I hear is slow shipping. I wonder whether US customers can get the 3 year extended warranty when they buy from prodigital.
I had also been watching the price. I had put a max bid of 600US, looks like no one bid higher. No secrets. Cheers.
12-23-2008, 10:39 AM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery

Prodigital is a legit online store. The only negative thing I hear is slow shipping.
Each time I've bought from them (two lenses) the items were delivered to my doorstep via UPS (SE Michigan USA) in two days from the date the sale was confirmed. All arrived in perfect condition and as promised. No problems... no complaints from me.
12-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You get yours yet? Mine shipped on the 23rd but because of Christmas and the weekend, I won't see it until Monday, January 5th at the earliest.

The wait is killing me!

If there's one thing to be learned, don't order around the holidays as delivery times get pushed back...

Hey,

Last edited by legacyb4; 12-29-2008 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Updated arrival date.
12-26-2008, 11:54 PM   #20

Original Poster
I bought mine on Dec 25th. So I am not expecting it before new year. I am going on a 2 weeks India trip tomorrow. Too bad I will not have my K20D with me.
12-27-2008, 08:30 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Canadian company, so no...