Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2022, 01:06 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Which models have hdmi out?

Please can anyone tell me which Pentax bodies have hdmi signal output to connect to a external monitor?

Clean output is not a requirement .

10-15-2022, 02:27 PM   #2
Pentaxian

K-01, K-5, K-70, KP & K-3iii in my personal experience,
also K-7, K-5ii/iiS, K-3, K-3ii, K-S1 and K-S2 from reference to the user manuals.
Do note, different HDMI sockets are used on different models and the KP (at least) uses a SlimPort rather than an HDMI socket so you need an adaptor, which may not be so easy to find!
I do use the HDMI output on my cameras, so if you've any specific questions on those models I might be able to help further

Last edited by kypfer; 10-15-2022 at 03:52 PM.
10-15-2022, 04:55 PM   #3
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
the OP could follow the link:

Pentax K-mount DSLRs - Pentax Pentax Digital Cameras - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications

and by clicking on the various cameras find out
10-16-2022, 01:12 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kypfer Quote
also K-7, K-5ii/iiS, K-3, K-3ii, K-S1 and K-S2 from reference to the user manuals.
Do note, different HDMI sockets are used on different models and the KP (at least) uses a SlimPort rather than an HDMI socket so you need an adaptor, which may not be so easy to find!
I do use the HDMI output on my cameras, so if you've any specific questions on those models I might be able to help further
Thank you very much for detailed and helpful answer, and your kind offer of help.

10-17-2022, 10:59 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kypfer Quote
As a photo teacher, this feature is extremely helpful when projecting to the class demos and menu settings.