Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-24-2008, 03:19 PM   #1

SDHC for thr K110d!

I really enjoy my entry level K110d dslr and have a lot of fun with it. I was always disappointed that it didn’t support the high capacity ( above 2gb) memory cards. That is now solved with an easy update from Pentax. I can now purchase the better made, faster higher capacity cards for my K110d. I think 8gb is the ideal, especially as I venture in RAW captures, I’ll need more space. Simply go to PENTAX Digital Cameras and DSLRs - Official PENTAX Imaging Web Site and select support, then select self-support from the tabs. On the lower left is the option for firmware. Select firmware and the historical product menu and select the k110d. You’ll then see some easy directions to update the camera and have SDHC capabilities! Have a great holiday season and keep shooting!

12-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum and Pentax cameras. The K110D is a nice camera. It is more capable than most photographers. It has pro features that only showed up on very expensive cameras 5 years ago.
Firmware updates are a great advantage of digital cameras. New features and better accuracy are often easy to add.
Raw is great to shoot. It really allows you access to higher quality images. Hardly ever shoot any thing else. Prefer 4gb cards with that camera. Just in case something goes wrong with a card you don't lose every thing. Rather use 2 4gb cards.

thanks
barondla