Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-18-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
k20d usage

Hi everyone,

I have had the k10d (and now k20d) and have had a chance to get used to it, but I canít help but wonder if there is a lot more I can get out of it through the custom settings or other tricks that people have picked up. I have found the information in the manual sometimes lists something that is available but really doesnít discuss the when/why and how of a feature. Iíve found a few good posts in the forums but I would really like to pickup a book that covers the workflow of its use in different scenarios instead of an index of menu items like is found in the manual. If anyone knows of such a book please let me know. Thanks!!

01-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have the Magic Lantern books for both the k10d and the k20d. I really like the way they are written and laid out.
01-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks!...I'll check it out.