Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-22-2007, 10:41 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Jonas B Quote
Thank you Walter. I wish one or two of your pictures had been there in my little "test". I like the feet in the second picture...
And yes, I can see the VPN in all of them, that's how sensitive I am... I may throw in a link to your post over there if you don't mind. Or you may post one yourself.
Interesting. Can you see it in all of the small pictures or just the larger ones? I have trouble seeing it in some of them without adjusting the exposure or monitor settings. It's more visible on my desktop (cheap LCD) than on my laptop (IPS screen), even though they're both calibrated with the same monaco colorimeter. It's less visible on my work machines, but I think that's because it's a lot brighter there. I'm less sensitive to it than most based on your test.

You're welcome to post a link, post the pictures, edit and post, etc. I don't plan to do so myself.

03-22-2007, 11:32 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I see it in the big versions. Easy at work (a Dell something, calibrated with Eye-One 2), not as easy in all the pictures at home (Samsung Syncmaster 214T, a PVA monitor).

Maybe the good folks at DPR are upset enough already. At a second thought I think I'll just leave it. But thank you for allowing posting/linking!

Last edited by Jonas B; 03-22-2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Second thoughts