Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #1

White picture with Pink and Yellow bands

I've added a few posts to the "K20d freezing" thread, but I wanted to share what seems to be a related problem with the same camera.
As I was snapping as many images in succession as I could to test my "freeze on shutdown" problem I found several that look like the attached image.
This is with the cap on the lens, manual focus, manual mode, manually clicking the shutter button as quickly as I could.
This doesn't happen every time the freeze on shutdown happens.
I thought I'd get this example out there in case others have seen such a thing.

Attached Images

01-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I haven't read your other thread yet, but have you tried a different sd card? I've seen somewhat similar artifacts produced by a bad sd card on a p&s camera.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, photography