Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #1

Wish I had never read the review - final decision!

First, I would like to thank everybody who shared their thoughts and ideas with me in this thread regarding the K2000 https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/49418-k2000-i-wish...ad-review.html

You all were so good and had such a nice variety of suggestions and possible ideas that it allowed me to think solidly. I did cancel the order for the white one with two kit lenses. Instead I ordered the black one with one lens and the flash. At the end of the day I decided I really might not like a white camera, I know I will use the flash, and if I only have the one kit lens I can take my time picking out another lens of my choosing, when I'm ready. It should be here next week. Yea!

Thanks to one and all,

Debbie

02-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Congrats Izzy. Hope it's the beginning of a great relationship marked by thousands of memorable images.
02-04-2009, 02:48 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
I hope you will like the new camera a much as I do.

QuoteOriginally posted by Izzy Quote
First, I would like to thank everybody who shared their thoughts and ideas with me in this thread regarding the K2000 https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/49418-k2000-i-wish...ad-review.html

You all were so good and had such a nice variety of suggestions and possible ideas that it allowed me to think solidly. I did cancel the order for the white one with two kit lenses. Instead I ordered the black one with one lens and the flash. At the end of the day I decided I really might not like a white camera, I know I will use the flash, and if I only have the one kit lens I can take my time picking out another lens of my choosing, when I'm ready. It should be here next week. Yea!

Thanks to one and all,

Debbie
Thanks for letting the forum know of your decision. There are many helpful people on this site should you get stuck.

Stefan
02-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #4

Congrats and have fun with your K-m, its a nice camera.