Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-23-2009, 07:21 AM   #211
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by OregonJim Quote
The Nikkor 18-200 was the last lens I bought before switching back to Pentax. I was less than impressed with it, though the wife is happy enough with it now.
I think that's it for most people. There's a certain large subset that is happy that it's better than a P&S that won't notice that there's some weird field distortions when it's open wide, or how the lens isn't fast enough in low light, or don't care about isolating a subject w/ DOF control.
Then there are the freaks like us to pixel peep and end up doing LBA until we find the perfect set of lenses

03-23-2009, 08:15 AM   #212
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
They've never even heard of Pentax.
that's more true than one might think.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, d90, dslr, fun, iso, k20d, lot, love, movie, nikon, photography