Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Any arcaswiss plate for K200D battery grip??

Hi, I recently got the BG-3 battery grip for K200d and I'm very pleased with its build and handling.. But now I'm in a need for arcaswiss plate for K200D's battery grip. I don't mind whether its L plate or not but I need it to have a patented handstrap holes.

Does anyone here have a arcaswiss type plate for their k200d with battery grip? I will appreciate any kind of information!

09-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #2

I imagine you found something by now . After all, it has been more than one year. I have been searching for this as well. According to Scott of Acratech, the choice would be their generic QR plate 2128 and their universal L plate extended version.
09-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
Marketplace Reseller

Photos: Gallery | Albums
i haven't found one yet, let me know if you do!
09-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #4

I mailed the grip to Scott @Acratech. He said he will try out his collection of plates. Will let you know whether we have a match.

10-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #5

They did not have a matching camera plate. They sold me a 4 in lens plate (Acratech catalog no. 2131). One edge of the elevated end of this plate can hold the grip fairly securely. Its not the best fit, but does the job. I will keep looking for something better, and if I do find a suitable camera plate, this will revert to a lens plate. Not a losing proposition.