Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2007, 06:10 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
"1988"

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo Tramp Quote
Hi Ben I finally got to listen to all three Pod casts. Great interview, and I have learned so much more about the man behind the lens. I can't tell you how en-lighting the interview was. Congrats, and I sincerely mean that.
Here is a sample of my cross processing E6 to C41 from "1988" L'Officiel Magazine...

Ben

Last edited by benjikan; 04-16-2007 at 12:52 PM.
04-05-2007, 12:09 PM   #32
Inactive Account

There's a hell of a lot of difference between then and now. I would think you are trying to tell me to practice, practice, practice.
I am getting out more now that the weather changed and I hope to put some of your information and drive to work.

Thanks Ben, I'll have some time this weekend to fire off some questions.
04-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Original Poster
What Did You Get?

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo Tramp Quote
There's a hell of a lot of difference between then and now. I would think you are trying to tell me to practice, practice, practice.
I am getting out more now that the weather changed and I hope to put some of your information and drive to work.

Thanks Ben, I'll have some time this weekend to fire off some questions.
Be curious to see what you did shoot? Do you post on the Gallery?
04-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #34
Inactive Account

Well I guess I spoke to soon about getting out this weekend. We were walking out the door on SAT. morning and the phone rang. I didn't want to pick it up because I knew it was going to be work calling. I was right. It was an emergency call, they needed me to go to a job site in New Jersey one of the Pre-grinders in a plant failed and they were going to replace it NOW. They needed to be back up and running by Sunday Morning. So that blew the weekend. I'm real tired of the 15 hour days and every weekend another reason to call me to work.
I need a vacation (That won't happen for another year).

I have only posted some on the forum Gallery. I think there are 42 up right now.