Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
Forum Member

k200d flash question

Hey all,

I am very excited. I think I'm gonna get a lester dine macro lens with ring flash system (Model 2000 auto exposure macro light). One issue, the flash is ttl, and the camera is pttl.

Besides doing all the focusing manually (no issue with that), I'll have to do all the flash info manually as well. Is it hard to figure out? I know there's a learning curve for new equipment and even more so to properly use flash, but this will probably be my last investment for a while, and I want to make sure I'm not going to spend more time frustrated and upset then really being able to enjoy the new toy.

I appreciate the input,

Oren

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, flash, issue, k200d flash, macro, photography