QuoteOriginally posted by Bart Quote
Always use RAW - PEF myself.
Best option out there.

04-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #17
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Steve Beswick Quote
O.M.G.! Another SoCal Pentax user! I was starting to think I was the only one! What city are you in?
Hey Steve, Irvine in Orange County.Yeah everywhere I go people are wearing kanon cameras around their necks.Never have seen another Pentax user when I'm out and about, ever.And I can't find one store around here that stocks Pentax equipment.Sammy's use to, but they have dropped the ball, at least here in Orange County.O well normal is boring ehh

Last edited by cloudswimmer; 04-30-2009 at 09:40 AM.
04-30-2009, 10:19 AM   #18
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ditto

QuoteOriginally posted by Steve Beswick Quote
O.M.G.! Another SoCal Pentax user! I was starting to think I was the only one! What city are you in?
Steve / Cloudswimmer,

I'm also in SoCal. Ontario!

We should have a Pentax shooting day!
04-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #19

I shoot RAW only. Then process them in Aperture.

05-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by cloudswimmer Quote
Hey Steve, Irvine in Orange County.Yeah everywhere I go people are wearing kanon cameras around their necks.Never have seen another Pentax user when I'm out and about, ever.And I can't find one store around here that stocks Pentax equipment.Sammy's use to, but they have dropped the ball, at least here in Orange County.O well normal is boring ehh
Hey, I'm in Irvine as well! Only temporary, though, going back to Europe next month.
I've seen some Pentax equipment at Ritz, both at Fashion Island and the Marketplace. I buy my stuff online, though, so not sure if they stock Pentax anymore.

Since we're straying a bit off topic here, what are some good places to shoot in Irvine? It's great for flower photography here, but I'm not that into flowers/macro.