Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #16
MSM
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Marc Sabatella Quote
Are you sure they don't have it mislabeled? It was never that expensive even when first announced. Their prices are pretty much set by the corporate headquarters, so if one Wolf or Ritz has it for a given price, they generally all do. You could ask them to check their database to see what the price *should* be.

Although FWIW, I can't really see any reason to buy a K110D at any price today. Well, maybe if it"s under $100. But consider that under $300 will get you either a camera with SR or a camera with a bigger viewfinder, it's hard to find a reaosn to settle for a K110D or *istDL.

@Marc: I was quite surprised to see it. I actually did not ask about the price. I just know that when I first saw the K110 I did a double take as this was a model before I became a Pentaxian. I just thought it odd that it wasn't a K10d or K100/200. I 'll let you know if it drops below $100

p.s. After the release of the Canon 40 D this same store was trying to sell a 20D (not 30D) for over 1k !