Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #61
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by johnmflores Quote
I've just diagnosed this as the problem with my M 50/1.7 - slow aperture blades. ...
I don't think it is due to slow blades because my k20D has the same issue with M42 lenses where the aperture blades are pre-set.

06-04-2009, 01:49 AM   #62

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by chhayanat Quote
I looked at the manual again. Under Optional Accessories it has nothing listed apart from the flash, the camera case and some parts which are packed with the camera.

There is, however, the encouraging phrase: "Dedicated accessories are available for this camera. Please contact a service centre for details regarding accessories."
Now to find this rare beastie, a dedicated service centre. Korea is strong in Romania. So all hope is not yet lost.
Thanks Canada Rockies.
QuoteOriginally posted by chhayanat Quote
Canada Rockies successfully replaced the focussing screen on a K10D with an LL-60 screen. In post 23 I had assumed with unwarranted overconfidence that fitting an LL-60 on a Samsung GX20 should be possiblle in view of the great similarity with the K20D which has interchangeable focussing screens. Now I am having cold feet: the GX20 manual says nothing about interchangeable focussing screens. Has anyone fitted an alternative focussing screen on a GX20? Would be useful to know.
Samsung Romania referred me to their service centre, a private company. The service centre said that the K20D and GX20 were similar in most respects but had nothing to say about an interchangeable screen. The LL-60 is available locally. Having explored most possiblities, and not having found much on the web either, should I create a new thread on the Samsung DSLR forum?