Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2007, 03:26 PM   #1

k100d problema flash esclavo y celula

hola, me gustaría poner el flash como esclavo en mi k100d para utilizar otros flashes antiguos con celulas fotoelectricas y no consigo que haga un solo destello, con lo que no me funciona el invento.
Según el manual hece referencia a los flashes originales de pentax para ponerlo en esclavo.
¿Hay alguna forma de hacerlo para utilizar los flashes antiguos con celulas?
un saludo

04-20-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hola ilgonza. Unfotunately I can't help you with your flash but if the problem was described in English than perhaps I could.
04-20-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I just found a cool translation site
Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL International

Here's what the translation says

Hello, i would like to put the flash as the slave in my k100d to utilize other old flashes with cells fotoelectricas and not with himself that do a single sparkle, with what not the invention functions me. According to the manual one hece reference to the original flashes of pentax to put it in slave. There is some form to do it to utilize the old flashes with cells? a greeting
04-20-2007, 03:57 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Yeha, LL, that was much better thanks a bunch:ugh:

04-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #5

Original Poster
Hola, I would like to put the flash as slave in my k100d to use other ancient flashes with photoelectric cells and I do not achieve that it(he,she) does an alone sparkle, with what me the invention does not work.
According to the manual hece reference to the original flashes of pentax to put it in slave.
There is some way of doing it to use the ancient flashes with cells?
A greeting
04-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jlgonza46 Quote
hola, me gustaría poner el flash como esclavo en mi k100d para utilizar otros flashes antiguos con celulas fotoelectricas y no consigo que haga un solo destello, con lo que no me funciona el invento.
Según el manual hece referencia a los flashes originales de pentax para ponerlo en esclavo.
¿Hay alguna forma de hacerlo para utilizar los flashes antiguos con celulas?
un saludo
You're lucky I studied Spanish...

Solamente puedes usar el flash original de Pentax (AF-360/540 FGZ) porque lot otros no producen los signales correctos para encender el esclavo. Para usar 'wireless mode' necesitas por lo menos dos AF-360 FGZ. Si tuvieras la K10D podrias usar el flash de la camara para encender el esclavo, pero eso nunca funcionara con lost flashes antiguos.

Si quieres usar cables tienes que comprarlos directamente de Pentaximaging.com.

----------

You can only use wireless flash on the K100D if you have two or more AF-360/AF-540 flash units. One must be mounted on the camera since the K100D doesn't support wireless mode with the built-in flash.

3rd-party slave flashes can't be used at all without cables.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-21-2007, 11:33 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Alternative is that you use one of you ancient flashes on you camera. It will trigger your slave flashes just like in good old times.