Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I had thought about getting a K2000/KM, but one of the things that it's missing that I really want in a body is a plug for my cable release. If I'm not mistaken, it's also missing a green button, so I wouldn't be able to use it with the K and M lenses that I have.

Actually, I have the FA43; if I took off the hood and just used a regular front lens cap, I could use that as the small carry around kit. I've also thought about swapping it out for the DA40, as I don't use the FA43 all that much, anyhow. I'll see...

Heather

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
backup, body, cable, camera, dslr, k200, k2000, photography, plug, release