Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
samsung NX series

Interested in the Samsung NX to be born, I'd like to know if I will be able to use my Pentax limited lenses on it.
Any clue anybody?
magnolio

05-26-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by magnolio Quote
Interested in the Samsung NX to be born, I'd like to know if I will be able to use my Pentax limited lenses on it.
Any clue anybody?
magnolio
My understanding is that it will not be a K-mount and will thus require an adaptor.
06-04-2009, 06:50 AM   #3
emr

Yeah, that's what they're saying:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/579660-post3.html

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, nx, photography, samsung, samsung nx