Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
K7 and Audio CLip with stills?

So i was wondering, I have long lusted for audio recording with my Pentax DLSR so I can embed a audio clip with my images to record other inof with it (ie persons name, who just scored/assisted etc) this one feature has made me jellous of the big-guys since the *ist-d
So now that the K7 has a mic, does anyone know if it can, wor will have capibility to record/embed an audio file with a still image. I can't see why they wouldnt include this, as I can do it on any optio (abit a little hard with the menu system, but I can still do it)

06-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
Inactive Account

As far as I know, the audio recording is for video only. I have not found a way on my sample to imbed audio with still images.
06-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JCPentax Quote
As far as I know, the audio recording is for video only. I have not found a way on my sample to imbed audio with still images.
Thanks john for the quick reply. If you could pass this idea on to those in the know I and others would be thankful.
Hopefully they will do/allow for this as like I said its with every optio, so I think the K7 should be able to handle it