Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #31
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by KennJ Quote
I may be mistaken but I thought I saw some screens for the K10D on B&H's site in the same place as the LL-60's.
In fact they are here Focusing Screens - Camera Accessories
Kenn
Kenn -

They differ from the in-camera screen of the K10D only by the line etched on them. Optically they are the same I believe. If you look at the *ist focusing screens you will see also more then one screen - but once again it's only different etchings.

With time someone will test those different screens and we will have a more definite answer.

Ben

05-14-2007, 05:41 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Update.

My K10D is now on it's way back to Pentax Scandinavia. It has since I changed viewfinder screen suffered from an increased back focusing problem when using Manual Focus. AF has been off all the time (but front focusing).

I have noticed that there is no shime in my K10D (as showed by FotoPete in his thread here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-accessories/6981-chinese-focusing-screen.html )
Maybe somebody at the QC just skipped my K10D when checking stuff? That's pity as it means I'm without my new shiny and flashy K10D for at least a month (guesstimated by the shop). Ok, less noise instead then with the DS for a month. I can take that.

regards,