Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2007, 05:50 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I agree about that too.. and just because you may not be kicking sand all over your gear doesn't mean someone else won't run by and do it for you - I'd seriously wrap stuff that isn't being used in ziplock bags.

04-28-2007, 06:03 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Hey guys, I made it down here and so far so good. I took my first series of sunsets last night and sunrises this morning. I woke up at 6 AM for that, but man it was worth it. For an island there is a TON of wildlife here. There are deer everywhere. I saw a community of 4 deer and a fox hanging together under a tree (camera was in the bag) enroute to the beach. Looks like I will be getting up early again tomorrow.

The only bad thing is that I forgot my tripod, which hasn't really proven to be an issue so far. I will take some time today to post a couple of them for review and further advice.

Thanks again everyone, I'll be talking to ya'll soon.