Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I spoke with the Austrailan distributor yesterday and they said that as soon as the stock is ready they will be sent by air freight from the factory.. But they still don't know for certain the exact date, any speculation on the forums (at least for Australia) is just that, speculation...

I'm glad I already have my K100d...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, company, date, dslr, k10d, pentax, photography, quality, release, release date, ship, time
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pentax 18-135mm - Release Date? conradcjc Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 4 11-10-2010 03:16 PM
Release date for DAL 35mm? Steve Beswick Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 9 10-13-2010 06:08 AM
Release date of the Pentax K-5! johnmflores Pentax News and Rumors 25 10-10-2010 01:47 AM
K-x US release date? caseygtc Pentax DSLR Discussion 6 10-13-2009 03:22 PM
US K10D Release date deleayed until December ercole69 Pentax News and Rumors 30 01-03-2007 05:21 PM