Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
K-7: Any Pentaxian who tested the camera with a TC?

I would love to ask a few here who have already tested their K-7 with a TC, whether a 1.4,1.7, or 2x. would love to know any good results from it in terms of IQ, speed and performance. done in good or poor conditions. with mf or af lens, prime or zooms. any test samples or reviews would be greatly appreciated. as this would also boost up the K-7's stature, not to mention satisfaction from K-7 owners/would-be owners.

I may try some tests myself probably as soon as possible. it doesn't matter who gets to try this one first. goodluck fellas !

07-06-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
IQ will be similar to what you can expect on a K20D. Besides, it will mostly be determined by the lens-TC combo, not as much by the body imho.

What I wonder about it whether SDM AF will work better with a TC (like my Tamron 1.4x) than it did on the K20D?

Once I receive my K-7 I will do the test, though I cannot possibly tell when that will be. It seems Europe is receiving them late this time...

Wim