Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Inactive Account

K7 arrived. One question

Hey folks,

Very happy with the images I'm seeing from the K7 so far. One of the reasons I decided on one was the weathersealing. My K20 has been quite solid in this department. I live in upstate NY where we have a lot of weather. One question I have is about dust behind the lcd. I noticed about four specs between the outer cover and lcd display when shooting with the sun on the camera this afternoon. Now this doesn't really bug me except if it means the weathersealing is not sufficient when it is raining out. I also picked up the new 18-55 so that I could have a light kit for shooting out in the rain during the summer. So do you guys think I have a problem with the cam or should I just not worry about it. Many thanks for any replies.

07-08-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Original Poster
update. I did some shooting this morning and after cleaning off the lcd upon returning home it appears one of my specs is moving around! Could this be from static electricity from my cleaning cloth or could it be a very small critter? The others don't seem to move.