Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #46
Veteran Member

The sky is falling - again

Of all the issues mankind has to worry about, this is not even a pimple on one human face.

These things have a way of working out, i'm not going to sell my K20 or my lenses. Go buy someone else's

07-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #47
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by LeDave Quote
I believe they are filmed at higher FPS. They are just dumbed down when they are being put into DVD's and such, because the human eye can already see the fluidity of the movie at 24FPS. It's kind of difficult to explain actually, if it were to be recorded at 24FPS, I'm pretty sure the blur would be horrible choppy quality. That is why there is Blu-Ray disc! Movies are no longer being compressed at a lower quality and can now play at 60FPS with a higher resolution. Unless you were referring to something else which I'm sure you are.
Most movies are filmed at 24fps, do a search.
07-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #48
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by vincentgargano Quote
I know what year it is thanks for the update ...Ill tell you what ...go get a photography gig charge a few thousand dollars and show up and shoot the whole thing with an apple i touch....see how far that gets you...Remember this was a thread talking about A DSLR CAMERA and usually bought buy photographers...it seems like all you videographers are bent out of shape at my thread it was not to offend video guys ...i could care less if you use a fisher price My First Video Camera to do your films....maybe you might suggest that the k7 should have a fold out knife, can opener, and tooth pick , like a swiss army knife because that could come in handy too....unreal
No. YOU are unreal if YOU have a pain in the butt because DSLRs work so great for video compared to camcorders under $3,000.
Nissan Cube Commercial made using the Canon 5D MKII DSLR:
http://www.richlee.com/commercials.php

Last edited by jogiba; 07-13-2009 at 06:59 PM.