Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Funny comment heard at Pentax booth at Toronto show

Shopper: what's different between this one (K100) and the one (K10D) he's holding (that would be me with $ign$ in eyes holding K10D+battery+ ****16*-*50****DFA****).

Pentax guy: This one is 6 megapixel and an 8 bit A to D. That one is 10 megapixel, a 22 bit A to D and a bunch of other technical stuff.

05-05-2007, 03:49 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
GeeeeZZZZZZZZ what a "Hoser"

QuoteOriginally posted by Donald Quote
Shopper: what's different between this one (K100) and the one (K10D) he's holding (that would be me with $ign$ in eyes holding K10D+battery+ ****16*-*50****DFA****).

Pentax guy: This one is 6 megapixel and an 8 bit A to D. That one is 10 megapixel, a 22 bit A to D and a bunch of other technical stuff.
Geeezzzzzz...Holy Hockey Puck "Ayh" Like did "e" mean like a 6 mega pack of Molsons or what "Ayh" Holy Chr--t dis guy reely nose 'is stuff. Like cood yah get me a meetin wit dis guy...Tell 'im we cood meed up at "Tim Hortons" on Yonge Street and talk shawp 'bout teknikle stuff...Wad da say?

Ben Canuck
05-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Geeezzzzzz...Holy Hockey Puck "Ayh" Like did "e" mean like a 6 mega pack of Molsons or what "Ayh" Holy Chr--t dis guy reely nose 'is stuff. Like cood yah get me a meetin wit dis guy...Tell 'im we cood meed up at "Tim Hortons" on Yonge Street and talk shawp 'bout teknikle stuff...Wad da say?

Ben Canuck

damn dude, i just spit out pepsi outta my nose...
05-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums

Ben Canuck
Ben:

Maybe you need to work some more with Pentax Canada so that they appoint and sponsor guys like you to promote Pentax. I'm from Montreal originally also and now residing in California.

You do an excellent job at promoting Pentax and it is appreciated by all.

Yvon Bourque

05-06-2007, 01:23 PM   #5

Actually, the guy at the booth when I went on Friday was a really nice guy.

Small Pentax Booth, but he was taking the time to explain the features of the camera to three different people, and then was able to let me try out the 40mm Limited that was in the display on my camera. After trying it out, I've made my order and the lens should be arriving later this week!

He even asked me what I thought of the new advertising, etc

All in all, the only real reason I went to the show (I had free tickets, and knew I'd be getting free lithium batteries from Energizer if I went to their booth)
05-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums

Ben Canuck
.....A?