View Poll Results: Do you own a K-7?
Yes 17454.21%
No 14745.79%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #61
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nope. I love my K-x, but I can't look myself in the mirror if I buy a fifth body. If I had the mental energy to get it together, though, I would put the K20d, K10d (and multiple accessories) and maybe the K100d up for sale and replace them with a K-7.

01-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #62

Nulla,

I do understand your point. I had a Nikon D40, nothing expensive, but Nikon are very expensive, it's crazy. Many people say that Pentax has amaing glass and prices are much better.

I think K7 would have been amazing with K-x chipset.
01-28-2010, 01:10 AM   #63
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by pakuchn Quote
Nulla,

I do understand your point. I had a Nikon D40, nothing expensive, but Nikon are very expensive, it's crazy. Many people say that Pentax has amaing glass and prices are much better.

I think K7 would have been amazing with K-x chipset.
Yeah that could be down the track... who knows.

By the way I am not here knocking the K-x, from what I have read and the little time I have had one in my hand I reckon its a great camera.. I actually have recommended it to a friend for his son who has become interested in photography. I told him to try the rest then he came back smiling saying I was correct. A great camera for the price

The camera won him over but when he saw what quality the glass is with Pentax he was sold.

I might change and upgrade my camera but my glass stays with me, its my biggest investment.

Cheers

Neil