Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-08-2015, 04:38 AM - 2 Likes   #211
Pentaxian
Dan Rentea's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 534
Off topic, I'm a very proud Pentax owner
Here is my proof



09-08-2015, 07:24 AM   #212
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Slovenia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,164
No user-submitted K-5 II ones? SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME
Attached Images
   
09-14-2015, 06:34 PM   #213
Junior Member
AnalogMan's Avatar

Join Date: May 2013
Photos: Albums
Posts: 37
How about a SF1 proud owner?


Mike
02-12-2016, 09:33 PM   #214
Site Supporter
jimr-pdx's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Location: 1hr north of PDX
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,529
QuoteOriginally posted by Dan Rentea Quote
Off topic, I'm a very proud Pentax owner
Here is my proof
Great mugshot!

02-14-2016, 06:55 PM   #215
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,149
For the life of me, I can't even figure out, even with instructions" on how to "collage" three camera "tags" in succession in my signature.
The best I could do was to pick one camera, e.g.: K3, and insert it in my signature. But then, the other camera tag(s) disappear !! All I presently have now is the K3 tag and my K5 K7 are gone ...
So, what I would like to have is:

K3 on top
K5 next
K7 on the bottom ...
and very "tight" to one another.

Anyone here would offer help in figuring this out?
Thanks !

JP
02-15-2016, 02:27 AM   #216
New Member




Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 16
Is it possible to have one for the 645?
Thank you
02-15-2016, 10:35 AM   #217
Pentaxian
45 Mike's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2014
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,349
QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
For the life of me, I can't even figure out, even with instructions" on how to "collage" three camera "tags" in succession in my signature.
The best I could do was to pick one camera, e.g.: K3, and insert it in my signature. But then, the other camera tag(s) disappear !! All I presently have now is the K3 tag and my K5 K7 are gone ...
So, what I would like to have is:

K3 on top
K5 next
K7 on the bottom ...
and very "tight" to one another.

Anyone here would offer help in figuring this out?
Thanks !

JP
Get all three tags open in a photo editor. copy and paste each one into a new blank photo and arrange them as you want, save that new photo as a tag, and then insert that as your tag.
02-15-2016, 12:48 PM   #218
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,149
QuoteOriginally posted by 45 Mike Quote
Get all three tags open in a photo editor. copy and paste each one into a new blank photo and arrange them as you want, save that new photo as a tag, and then insert that as your tag.
Thanks for the help, Mike.
Of course, it isn't working for me, as usual.
I did "collage" three tags (K3, K5, K7) and saved that on my desktop (GIF image), at least I got that part to work.
Then when I edit my signature, I get this as shown in the print screen image here:
(very small tag .... tiny !!!) above the other stuff in the signature.
Confusing ... I probably didn't process the three tags properly in the photo editor.

Attached Images
 
02-19-2016, 07:45 PM   #219
Site Supporter
drewski's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 107
QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
Thanks for the help, Mike.
Of course, it isn't working for me, as usual.
I did "collage" three tags (K3, K5, K7) and saved that on my desktop (GIF image), at least I got that part to work.
Then when I edit my signature, I get this as shown in the print screen image here:
(very small tag .... tiny !!!) above the other stuff in the signature.
Confusing ... I probably didn't process the three tags properly in the photo editor.
Salut Jacques,

I had responded to someone else with a similar question in the past :
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/6-pentax-dslr-discussion/67605-pentax-pro...ml#post3094920
Can you try it to see if it works for you? If you need a bit more help than that, PM me.

drew
02-20-2016, 10:03 AM   #220
Site Supporter
jcdoss's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,842
I can't believe there's not a K-1 tag yet!
02-20-2016, 10:36 AM   #221
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,149
QuoteOriginally posted by drewski Quote
Salut Jacques,

I had responded to someone else with a similar question in the past :
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/6-pentax-dslr-discussion/67605-pentax-pro...ml#post3094920
Can you try it to see if it works for you? If you need a bit more help than that, PM me.

drew
Thanks, Drew !
I am going to give this a shot, so to speak.
Cheers!
02-20-2016, 12:42 PM - 1 Like   #222
Site Supporter
drewski's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 107
QuoteOriginally posted by jcdoss Quote
I can't believe there's not a K-1 tag yet!
maybe I should have prefaced it with a "soon-to-be" :-)
Attached Images
     
02-20-2016, 01:14 PM   #223
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,149
Not surprising: I cannot make this work.
I've given up.
Thanks for the help though, appreciated.
JP
02-20-2016, 04:57 PM   #224
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,149
QuoteOriginally posted by drewski Quote
maybe I should have prefaced it with a "soon-to-be" :-)
I received a message/notification from you .... not sure where it is now.
Was about the tags .... can't find it no more.
02-20-2016, 07:15 PM   #225
Site Supporter
drewski's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 107
QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
I received a message/notification from you .... not sure where it is now.
Was about the tags .... can't find it no more.
Sent you a PM Jacques :-)
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-3, k-5, legacy, photography, signature, site, supporter, tag, tags
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Instantly download your Pentax eBook! (K-1, K-70,K-3, K-5, K-50, K-S2 and more DSLRs) ebooks4pentax Photographic Equipment for Sale 103 2 Hours Ago 11:47 PM
Finally a proud owner of K-3 ii talkskiwon Pentax K-3 8 07-09-2016 04:24 AM
Wanted - Acquired: KatzEye Focus Screen for K-3 (K-3, K-5, K-5II, K-7, K-30, K-50, K-500), New or LN fwcetus Sold Items 15 05-07-2016 08:01 PM
Pentax K-3 Signature Tags / "Proud Owner" banners Adam Pentax K-3 10 11-17-2015 10:47 PM
New Firmware for K-500, K-50, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-5, K-30, K-01, K-r, and 645D is out Adam Pentax News and Rumors 60 09-16-2013 05:46 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top