Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K20 3 year warranty offer extended

This may have been in here someplace recently but searching today I could not find anything so posting it.

I got a K20 in July and read here that there was an extended Warranty offered for K20 purchases made before July 31st. There are posts here about that and how to get it, and I followed one and mailed to get the card. Nothing seemed to be happening however and I called today. The sales/support person explained that the offer for the 3 year warranty has been extended for as long as the K20 stock holds out. So if you got one this month, still follow through and your in it seems.

Thought I should pass on just in case, but I imagine I am not the first to post this (could not find it though)

j

08-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #2

Bought my G20D around 7/22/09. Saw the thread here about the extended warranty and e-mailed information to Pentax, with no results. Faxed info last week and received the warranty card within a couple of days. Let's just hope that there'll be a Pentax around in three-four years to honor these warranties.