Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K-7 kit minus the K-7

Does anyone have experience replacing the non-camera parts of the camer kit, meaning all the non-camera stuff that comes in the box with the camera body. Now that I'm home and trying to figure out exactly what was stolen, I've realized that all the non-camera parts of the camera kit were in my laptop bag. I was hoping to have some time to really go through the manual on the trip. Yeah yeah I know I can download and print the manual but it's not the same. and it's hard to stuff a fat wad of letter size pages into your camera bag. I want a manual. The software and all the cords that came with it are gone as well.

Does anyone know if these things can be purchased?

08-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would contact the Pentax webstore. Maybe e-mail customer support and ask them about ordering the standard accessories that come with the body, explaining what happened to you.

PentaxWebstore - Home

Good luck! Sorry this happend to you!
08-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Mel: Everything that came in the kit can be purchased from Pentax or from a retailer. If you ever shop at Adorama or B&H I'd bet they would help under the circumstances.
08-17-2009, 04:07 AM   #4
Adorama Camera Representative

Message from Helen, Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

QuoteOriginally posted by mel Quote
Does anyone have experience replacing the non-camera parts of the camer kit, meaning all the non-camera stuff that comes in the box with the camera body. Now that I'm home and trying to figure out exactly what was stolen, I've realized that all the non-camera parts of the camera kit were in my laptop bag. I was hoping to have some time to really go through the manual on the trip. Yeah yeah I know I can download and print the manual but it's not the same. and it's hard to stuff a fat wad of letter size pages into your camera bag. I want a manual. The software and all the cords that came with it are gone as well.

Does anyone know if these things can be purchased?
I have just contacted Pentax for you to see what, if anything, they can do

Will let you know!

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
Digital cameras, all other cameras and everything photographic from Adorama Camera

08-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #5
mel
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Helen Oster Quote
I have just contacted Pentax for you to see what, if anything, they can do

Will let you know!

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
Digital cameras, all other cameras and everything photographic from Adorama Camera

Oh thank you so much. And while you're here, I have to say Joel and Efran were fantastic in helping me get a new charger for my k10d. You are all wonderful. Thanks.