Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K20 info on 4x6 card for newbies...

As a K20 virgin, I was overwhelmed by all the settings and the manual is close to 300 pages.

I set out to collapse the basic information into something I could schlep around, and ended up with the Mode settings + 4-Way Dial settings on a 4x6" card, and some basic Record Mode settings on another 4x6" card. Stick 'em back to back and you've got a pocket card. PDF FILE NOW ATTACHED HERE.

NOTE: the cards do not include everything in either Modes or Record Mode, and the material is highly condensed in terms and topics that makes sense to me. Please let me know if you find errors, or if you have suggestions on how to improve the content/format... but if you think this little project is a waste of time etc etc, don't flame me, just keep it to yourself, remembering that somebody else might find it useful and I'm doing this to help them not annoy you, thanks,
Brian

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Ver2_4x6 CARD.pdf (87.0 KB, 358 views)

Last edited by FHPhotographer; 08-23-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: ATTACH FILE
08-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Dear Brian, I am a newbie to the K0D.
Request please email me your PDF Card at biping@gmail.com
Thanks.
Bipin
08-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice idea as a ready reckoner for newbs, though the layout of the 4 way controller options in the Fn mode would be better off with the arrow down (Flash) option on the bottom and the arrow up (Drive mode) option on the top of the 4 way area.
08-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks, revision coming

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Nice idea as a ready reckoner for newbs, though the layout of the 4 way controller options in the Fn mode would be better off with the arrow down (Flash) option on the bottom and the arrow up (Drive mode) option on the top of the 4 way area.
Thanks, I got it reversed. I'll change it and resend to the folks who got the PDF file,
Brian