Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2010, 07:58 PM   #91
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
When I sell a film camera I'll buy enelops. I have other bills besides camera stuff to buy.

02-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #92
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I still don't get it - you'll just spend $10 every few weeks on non-rechargeables until you sell a camera, at which point you'll instead spend that same $10 on Eneloops? Or maybe you're saying you have so many non-rechargeables already on hand that you won''t need to buy more for a while? That would sort of make snese, but realize you're still putting yourself into a hole - if you bought the Eneloops now, you'd still have those non-rechargeables. If you use them up in your camera now, you'll just end up need to spend money to replace them for whatever other purpose you had in mind, meaning you come out behind in the end.
02-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #93
Veteran Member

Non-rechargeable batteries are evil

When I was little, I wouldn't let my friends play with any of my toys that used batteries....

I have 8 sets of Eneloops I use with my two Speedlights, they've never let me down! Just do it!
02-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #94
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
I know. But..I buy Energizer Ultimates for other things too and always have spares on hand. Since they last a long time, even in my camera, I don't feel they are that expensive.

I do plan on getting some Enelops when I get some extra money......some day.
I agree with marc.. Its like getting a high interest loan, you pay monthly for the interest and you are still going to pay the principal in the future..

02-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #95
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I have enough on hand now I don't need to buy any more for a while. Like I said, I'm on a fixed income and it's not enough to buy all the extras I want or need, and still pay my other bills.....I do have to eat also.