Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-01-2009, 09:51 AM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
GX20 Grip

Hi Chris. Wow! Good price. Maybe they're closing it out???? No, I have had no problem with movement on the camera. Fits like a glove. Cheers, Bob

12-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #17

I have fastened mine so tight! It moves a tiny tiny bit.
It was cheap because the seller made a mistake. Instead of putting $220 they put $120.
They still sent it as it was there mistake so I am so happy. I am still worried it is not genuine though as the on/off on the grip moves alot easier than the one on my camera, but saying that my camera has just had that bit replaced during a repair. But if there was no price error by the ebay seller, I would've paid near enough the retail price of it here when it was sold (135)
06-30-2010, 12:24 PM   #18

Photos: Gallery
I haven't followed this in a very long time.
Mine's a little bit wobbly too and I always tighten it as much as I can. I got used to it.
It feels a little cheaper than the body but I guess that's because the grip is made by Samsung in Korea and the body by the Pentax factory. I don't think it's a fake.
Considering the price difference between the K20D grip and the GX-20 grip, the quality difference is normal.