Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Found a GX-20 for 450 USD

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Hey you guys, I recently found a good deal on a GX-20, brand new with warranty for 450 bucks.
(Samsung GX-20) Samsung GX-20 - Digital Camera - eBay (item 260472556435 end time Oct-04-09 19:59:55 PDT)

I just bought one in a different link though, (Samsung GX-20) It had free shipping instead, unlike the one above which costs 9 bucks. I sent him a message and asked if it was new, never opened since the deal seemed too good to be true. But he did message me back and it is indeed new and never opened. It does also have 3 day return policy and Paypal too. I messaged him for tracking number. He said he is going to ship it to me tomorrow because today is labor day, the shop is closed. I'll post up some pictures when I receive the camera. I'll also record a unboxing video too. (I was too excited to open my Pentax K2000 and forgot to do that with it).

09-08-2009, 08:35 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
A good price. I gave $1000 for mine with 2 lens over 12 months ago. Enjoy it. A great camera.