Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #91

Not grave digging but I have something to add to this.
The initial contact with Pentax UK was via their web form, they got back to me in 24Hrs but sadly it was simply a "we know about the K-r FF no solution here's a link bye bye" So not bad on getting a response -10 to actually trying to deal with the issue. I made more phone calls to the UK service and got one call back, nice chit chat but did nothing to solve my issues with the K-r.
Further emails sent to support and letters to UK HQ...

No response at all from them on this

Customer service is by far the worst I have ever experienced with any company. They admit a problem, then tell you they can't fix it..and that's ok then? I think not myself

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, customer, dslr, pentax, photography, service