Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2007, 10:29 PM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by rhermans Quote
Count me lucky, the only time I've seen VPN is when I completely miss the exposure and the postprocessing raised the exposure in the image to make it viewable.
Yes, and in those cases, if Pentax took the issue seriously and fixed it with some sort of back-out program like Gordon saw was possible, or at least improved it with firmware - we would all simply have that extra dynamic range to use.

06-15-2007, 10:42 PM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by davemdsn Quote
I meant my photos, not other peoples'. What I mean when I say that is that in my camera I am not seeing the VPN issue. I saw it in a couple REALLY underexposed images when I first got it. I used it at 400 ISO at a wedding recently and had no VPN, even in the shadows in the backbround. I have agreed that others have had a problem, I have not.
Ah, ok, good you clarified. I got a bit surprised but now I get it of course.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, iso, photography