Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
Now that I think on it. Color cast could be used in your benefit. Furthermore, if you get the one on white color you can double it as a reflector.
Apparently people have already thought of this:

QuoteQuote:
Yep….

I am also one of the daily user of Pentax K2000 and I am fully familiar with the features of this.
It has great reflectors to fill in the dark shadows if you shoot in daylight.
Its really nice experience to use it.
Thanks for posting
QuoteQuote:
Great
Finally someone realise the goodness of white cameras and white camera bags.

They work as great reflectors to fill in the dark shadows if you shoot in daylight….

I always wear white when I shoot outdoors. It works , try it emoticon - smile
So will the white and non glossy camera body will be a decent diffuse reflector to act as a bit of fill light? Or is it barely noticeable?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bodies, body, camera, dslr, k-x, lenses, line, pentax, photography, surprise, weather, weather-sealed