Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2009, 05:19 AM   #1

Got it! How do you load battery in BG-4?

After six anxious weeks my K-7 outfit arrived yesterday at my local camera shop- I love it so far! But, how do you load a 190 battery into the grip? I see the AA trays but can not figure out the other. Thanks for your help. Schmally

10-01-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

You should have a tray for the AA batteries and a tray for the DLi90 battery. You just put the DLi90 battery in the proper tray, contacts up and toward the center of the grip, and slide it in the battery grip.
10-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks. found it. feel pretty absent minded.
10-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by schmally Quote
Thanks. found it. feel pretty absent minded.
The manual is your friend. Many times, reading the manual is all you need to do and will get you the answer faster than wasting bandwidth on an internet forum.

10-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #5

Original Poster
please follow your own advice and for god's sake- get a life and quit offering the caustic and rude and negative retorts that seem to flow from your vitriolic fingers!!!!!!!
10-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

please follow your own advice and for god's sake- get a life and quit offering the caustic and rude and negative retorts that seem to flow from your vitriolic fingers!!!!!!!
And I thought I'd made a pretty mild response. Wait till you really tic me off, you'll probably die of fright.
Seriously though, you asked a question that you could have had an answer to in half a minute if you'd read the manual. Instead you wasted at least that much of your time starting a thread, and waited 4 hours for an answer.
I may need a life, but you, my sensitive friend, appear to be wasting the one God gave you.

Be well
10-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I think he was offering advice. You DID ask a question right? His comment didn't sound rude at all.

10-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #8

Original Poster
Sorry to have given the wrong impression of myself. I really appreciate this forum and due to other "life" responsibilities I have been absent for approx. six months. Upon my return, I seem to have been sensitized to this person who answers in a rude and somewhat condescending manner. My surprise at his needless response caused an unnecessary reaction. Please accept my sincere apology. I have multiple degrees in the sciences and do see some promise in his thought processes!