Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #1

manuel lens

Can I use Manuel lens on a K20D , Or do I need an adaptor

10-14-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
Inactive Account

K mount manual lenses need no adapter. Be sure to set the camera for using aperture ring.
10-14-2009, 08:37 AM   #3
Igilligan

You can use some others need an adaptor

Any of the Kmount M or A pentax lenses can be used with no adaptor. There are third party lenses with K mounts also that can be used.

Only the older M42 screwmount lenses need and M42 to Kmount adaptor... but many of my favorite lenses are the old M42 lenses. So dont rule them out just because you need to get one adaptor... many of those lenses are cheap and beautiful. With incredible results.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, lens, manuel, photography