Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #1

K-x Reminder

Hopefully I'm not stating old news

But Newegg has BODY ONLY packages for 599.

I remember the body only option originally wasn't available and I have yet to see another retailer carry the body only and remember some people here posting they'd wait until just the body was available...so there you go.

10-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I hope other colors come in body only - I want a white body only (white kit lens looks kinda meh)
10-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #3

Original Poster
So far they pictured black.

But I just double checked...neither amazon or BH photo have just the body for sale, so hopefully this thread is in time to be helpful...it's tempting after seeing some youtube clips that actually looked impressive by K-7 standards.

A mic input would've made it a steal.

Funny thing is though, also on newegg if you click on the K-7 they have a pic of the 645D by mistake included
10-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Adorama also has the Kx black body only as available (listed on ebay at the moment at least, havent checked their actual site but assume it is also available there). I figure why not get a kit lens for $50 to fool around with (i.e. get an IR filter for it and use it as a dedicated IR lens only).