Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Continuous shooting mode at K 10D, please help!

As you can see in my posts, I have only photographed football and use the AF-C mode with continuous 3.0 FPS.

I have lost many bids important because the camera does not release the shutter and when it releases, I've lost the bid. Nor can shoot continuously along with the AF-C, because the machine does not release, this is all due to bad focus system of K-10D.

Many times I have to use my good old 200mm lens Pentax M series, that there is a machine in manual mode and the simple press of the shutter she responds immediately a sequence of pictures.

The question I ask is:

Is there any way I can disable it on the machine?

10-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Look on the left side of the camera just behind the lens mount. There should be a 3 position switch marked M, AFC, AFS.
Setting the switch to M disables AF.
10-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
Veteran Member

10-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
You do not understand or maybe I did the wrong question:

I want to shoot in AF-C and in continuous mode, but do not want the camera confirms the focus, because it confirms the FOCUS it gives a shutter delay and did not give me 3.0 FPS.!

10-25-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
you should be able to release the shutter regardles af confirmation... (AF-C mode) after first shoot and further, camera would wait for confirmation anyway, the only way to avoid it is to repress the shutter (full) as many time as you wish without waiting for confirmation (green spot at the viewfinder)