Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
Site Supporter

D-BG2 battety grip-- a question

I have and use my D-BG2 battery grip, but not all of the time. That means that take it on and off. The little rubber pad that covers the camera's pin insert is wonderful and easy to handle and secure when the grip is on.

No so with the little white plastic pin cover on the grip. Though I have not lost it yet, I have come close. To leave the pins exposed seems to be a bad idea. What do you folks do with it when the grip is on?

10-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Buy a K-7. There is a recess in the D-BG4 grip for it.

O.K., time to be serious. I don't remember what I did with the one for my K20D. Now that you mention that, I'll have to look for it. For me, it is not a big problem since my grip is always on the camera, but it might come in handy if I want to sell the camera and grip separately.
10-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
Veteran Member

I have a small container that I use to hold small bits and bobs like this. The container has its own spot in my bag. Dave
10-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by davef Quote
I have a small container that I use to hold small bits and bobs like this. The container has its own spot in my bag. Dave
Hmm, an excellent throught/solution-- a small thing for even smaller things.