Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by retroflex Quote
Yup. I used the wrong expression as explained in my last post.
Yep, sorry, I did see that after I posted, didn't have time to edit my own. Moral of the story: I should read, then reply.

10-30-2009, 07:59 AM   #17

I went through all the menus on my K-m looking for the ASA setting, then noticed that there's a specific button for it...

I am impressed with the fact that the menus are so well laid out that I've only had to read the manual once (finding out how to use Pictbridge). The labels on them are mostly self-explanatory.
10-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #18
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not so silly but the hyperprogram in mtf mode chooses the sharpest aperture for the lens. This is especially helpful with zooms because you avoid being wide open when you zoom in as usually happens to me in AV mode. Aperture may be stepped down at wide angle but when zoomed, it may become wide open - what a pain. Using mtf mode I now have a higher percentage of sharp shots.