Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
K20D Sharpness Settings?

I was looking at a photo's metadata using PhotoME, and in the metadata section where it shows the metering mode, sensor method, shutter speed, etc, it has a field for Sharpness, and the value was "soft". I prefer normal to hard sharpness on my photos. The fact that this was in the metadata makes me think that there is some way to to change this in the camera, but I can't find it.

Is there a way to bump up the in-camera sharpness? Is there a setting somewhere that i'm missing?

11-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Im not sure about general sharpness settings like in previous Pentax menus, but I am certain there are sharpness settings in the "custom image" menu. If you select one of the templates like "bright", natural" etc... you can adjust the settings for each.
11-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Yeah, their are "sharpness" and "fine sharpenss" settings in the custom menu. Use the "FN" button.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k20d sharpness, metadata, photography, sharpness