Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
can I convert you to the JPEG only club?

I use the K10D, and K7 and have worked long and hard to figure out all the tweeks in jpeg settings to get what I want.

But I have to agree the K7 metering is much better
I think I am ready to become a full-fledged member. By accident, I discovered that the K20D delivers great jpegs. Then I learned to shoot Bright and Sharpness +2 fine from a post by jsherman999, and those were even better.

If you have more tweaks, I would be glad to know what they are. Is there an initiation fee, or do I have to swear fealty to something?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, improvement, k20d, k7, photography