Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-18-2009, 09:39 AM   #16

Canon/Nikon ppl think it's ridiculous, I think they are awesome.. , haha, I'll take 47/58/97 over my black K-X anyday..

11-18-2009, 09:41 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Depends on what you'll use it for.
If you are going to shoot professionally and don't have a very good or stable clientele yet, then you have to go with black on black ( 002) or the silver with black grip (96).

If you are wanting to be a chick magnet or get good reactions (conversation piece), then the red with black (22) is just right color..or the navy blue with black (91).
White with black is cool too (none of such choice here)!

If you are in the military, then olive green with black would be the way to go!

I like the red with black (22) personally but am kinda reserved with it hanging on my neck.

One thing to consider in all of this is how the body color would look in combination with the popularly available black or silver colored lens.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, color, color k-x, dslr, k-x, k-x which color, photography