Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #1

K-x Price Watch - UK users/cheapskates

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Times are hard so I'm having to save for my K-X. In the mean time I'm scouring websites trying to find the best price, whilst hoping that an already cheap camera, will become cheaper.

If you have seen a good price, got good service or know of any voucher codes please post here as sometimes the price comparison sites don't always list every site

The best I've found for the two lens kit is here:

PENTAX K-x TWIN LENS KIT - NEW - UK PRO DEALER STOCK! on eBay (end time 26-Nov-09 20:07:25 GMT)

From a pentax main dealer with 2 year warranty inc cash back is £633 inc delivery

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dealer, dslr, inc, k-x, k-x price, kit, lens, photography, price, price watch uk, time, uk