Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
ISO in Manual Mode

I have just switched over to shooting manual with my Pentax K10D. I normally shoor AV or TV. What I liked in these modes was I could see and set the ISO value. Can I have the ISO displayed in the viewfinder when in M Mode. I have read the book inside out but cant find it.Maybe I should just set an ISO warning.Hope someone can help me out.

11-24-2009, 04:14 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I believe you'll find ISO being displayed on depressing the OK button, both in viewfinder and the LCD display.
11-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
I believe you'll find ISO being displayed on depressing the OK button, both in viewfinder and the LCD display.
Yep. If you have the latest firmware on your K10D, v1.3, then you can display ISO instead of shots remaining by pressing the OK button at the back. If you want to change ISO, just press and hold the OK button, and turn the front e-dial. In modes where there is auto ISO, you can go to auto ISO by pressing and holding the OK button, and then pressing the green button.
11-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for that.I like to keep an eye on the ISO. Much appreciated.
John

11-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
Inactive Account

I loved that I could configure my K10D to select the aperture with the rear wheel and the ISO with the front wheel (in Av mode)

Can't do that with my current camera