Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2007, 09:57 PM   #31

I'm super careful with my camera and had an LCD protector installed during purchase (actually it was thrown in for free).

I was contemplating removing it, as it was matte and took some of the lustre off the screen, when I noticed two unsightly gashes at the lower right corner.

Now, seeing that I baby the cam, I have no idea how these got there but am eternally grateful that the screen protector was there to save the screen from being scratched.

Whatever the case, the screen protector is staying on now!

09-02-2007, 05:34 AM   #32

Screen Protectors

The iPod screen protectors which i got are clear and shiny. Of course, I've only had them on for one day. I know they one you have was installed when you purchased the camera, but you might do some looking around when you replace it.

David

Name:  sigpic2602_1.gif
Views: 159
Size:  5.0 KB
09-04-2007, 11:08 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm stunned to hear about the 'easily scratched LCD"...

I just got back from a 3 week 3 country trip in the rain, dirt, hiking, boating, partying, etc, etc.. Not one scratch and I swear I am VERY hard on my gear. Typically, my gear gets tossed in the garbage, not resold!
09-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #34

DavidH,

I used to use this brand called Martin Fields for my other gadgets, pricey but the clarity and scratch resistance are good, so I'll probably go back to that.