Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
Forum Member

Repost, Samy's Camera Pentax Demo days in SoCal

Southern California residents have an opportunity to come check out the latest Pentax gear and talk shop with a Pentax Rep.

The weekend of 12/10-12/12 come visit So Cal area Samy's Camera stores.

an updated schedule will be posted in a follow up thread.

Happy shooting!

**Update**

As a Pentaxian, It comes with great honor to provide my insight and knowledge regarding my experiences using Pentax equipment in my professional work.

I will be on hand to demo the latest Pentax equipment and lenses at select Southern California SAMY'S Locations.

Schedule:

Thursday 12/10/09: Farifax 10-5
Friday: 12/11: Pasadena 9-12, Culver City 2-6
Saturday 12/12: Santa Ana 10-5

So Cal Pentaxians come out to check out the gear and talk shop!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cal, california, camera, check, demo, dslr, equipment, gear, pentax, photography, schedule, shop